Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1931 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,448 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Clipper - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clipper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clipper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ossie Davis
- 1935Rosemary Leach
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1948Laurent Voulzy
- 1950Gillian Armstrong
- 1963Norman Brown
- 1985Tara Conner
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies
- 1989Emily Atack
- 1990Sierra Kay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1507Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1551)
- 1835Lyman Abbott, American minister, theologian, and author (d. 1922)
- 1878Joseph Stalin, Georgian-Russian marshal and politician, 4th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1953)
- 1916Betty Grable, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1973)
- 1963Karl Dorrell, American football player and coach
- 1966Makiko Esumi, Japanese actress
- 1969Santiago Cañizares, Spanish footballer
- 1970Victoria Pratt, Canadian actress and model
- 1975Masaki Sumitani, Japanese wrestler and comedian
- 1975Randy Houser, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1900The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook, Victoria Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of the Heligoland Bight, the first major air battle of the war, takes place.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1971Capitol Reef National Park is established in Utah.
- 1973Soviet Soyuz Programme: Soyuz 13, crewed by cosmonauts Valentin Lebedev and Pyotr Klimuk, is launched from Baikonur in the Soviet Union.
- 1973The Islamic Development Bank is founded.
- 1987Larry Wall releases the first version of the Perl programming language.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgos Mazonakis, Isabelle Fuhrman, Norton Buffalo, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Layne Staley, Milburn Stone, David Yow, Jennifer Ferrin, Kaori Iida, Thomas Ian Nicholas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1983 – Mamie Gummer, American actress; August 9, 1993 – Rydel Lynch, American singer and actress (R5); August 23, 1971 – Bone Crusher, American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141