Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1942. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,641 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,547 days or 26.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 1974.
If a dog named Beauregard - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beauregard will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beauregard will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi
- 1888Gladys Cooper
- 1916Betty Grable
- 1922Tony Melody
- 1946Steven Spielberg
- 1971Jason Hughes
- 1974Knut Schreiner
- 1975Trish Stratus
- 1980Christina Aguilera
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1507Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1551)
- 1734Jean-Baptiste Rey, French conductor and composer (d. 1810)
- 1825John S. Harris, American surveyor and politician (d. 1906)
- 1904George Stevens, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1975)
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Kazakhstani singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Casper Van Dien, American actor and producer
- 1968Mario Basler, German footballer and manager
- 1972Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory, Arkaea, and Brujeria)
- 1988Brianne Theisen-Eaton, Canadian heptathlete
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ronald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1888Richard Wetherill and his brother in-law discover the ancient Indian ruins of Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde.
- 1912The Piltdown Man, later discovered to be a hoax, is announced by Charles Dawson.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1956Japan joins the United Nations.
- 1971Capitol Reef National Park is established in Utah.
- 1973The Islamic Development Bank is founded.
- 2006United Arab Emirates holds its first-ever elections.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Allen, Chad Channing, Gregory Itzin, Virginia Williams, Tom Cruise, Martin Rossiter, Dave Dudley, Ruth Madoc, Randy Crawford, Dingdong Dantes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1915. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,641 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,547 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1937 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1915 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1981 – Hoku, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; June 6, 1965 – Megumi Ogata, Japanese voice actress and singer; October 19, 1963 – Sinitta, American-English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849