Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1948. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,279 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,760 days or 23.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 1980.
If a dog named Frigg - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frigg will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Frigg will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Tony Melody
- 1933Lonnie Brooks
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1961Leila Steinberg
- 1962Renaldo Lapuz
- 1964Robson Green
- 1964Stone Cold Steve Austin
- 1973Neil Busch
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1707Charles Wesley, English missionary and composer (d. 1788)
- 1725Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and theologian (d. 1791)
- 1931Bill Thompson, American television host (d. 2014)
- 1932Roger Smith, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Kazakhstani singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Jonathan Cainer, English astrologer and author
- 1966Gianluca Pagliuca, Italian footballer and sportscaster
- 1974Peter Boulware, American football player and politician
- 1978Ali Curtis, American soccer player
- 1992Bridgit Mendler, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KAILHRCIGOJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words KAILHRCIGOJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1892Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1898Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat sets the first officially recognized land speed record of 39.245 mi/h in a Jeantaud electric car
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1972Vietnam War: President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will engage North Vietnam in Operation Linebacker II, a series of Christmas bombings, after peace talks collapsed with North Vietnam on the 13th.
- 1978Dominica joins the United Nations.
- 1997HTML 4.0 is published by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- 1999NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, including ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS and MOPITT.
- 2006United Arab Emirates holds its first-ever elections.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pilar López de Ayala, John Frankenheimer, Rex Allen, Jr., Luhan, Lamar Odom, B-Real, Anita Morris, Davy Jones, Stan Chambers, Yuichi Nakamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1948.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1948 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,279 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,760 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 889
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 1980
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1937 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1982 – Lucas Black, American actor; January 17, 1956 – Paul Young, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Q-Tips); July 25, 1933 – Ken Swofford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891