Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,078 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tazo - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tazo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tazo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Bhikhari Thakur
- 1911Jules Dassin
- 1922Tony Melody
- 1935Rosemary Leach
- 1938Chas Chandler
- 1963Brad Pitt
- 1965Shawn Christian
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies
- 1992Bridgit Mendler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1610Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688)
- 1856J. J. Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1878Joseph Stalin, Georgian-Russian marshal and politician, 4th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1953)
- 1908Celia Johnson, English actress (d. 1982)
- 1911Jules Dassin, American-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1946Steven Spielberg, American director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded DreamWorks
- 1948Mimmo Paladino, Italian visual artist
- 1975Jessica Feshbach, former official and spokesperson in the Church of Scientology
- 1976Koyuki, Japanese actress and model
- 1993Byron Buxton, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1900The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook, Victoria Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- 1912The Piltdown Man, later discovered to be a hoax, is announced by Charles Dawson.
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1966Saturn’s moon Epimetheus is discovered by Richard L. Walker.
- 1969Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: Home Secretary James Callaghan’s motion to make permanent the Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965, which had temporarily suspended capital punishment in England, Wales and Scotland for murder (but not for all crimes) for a period of five years.
- 1999NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, including ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS and MOPITT.
- 20022003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynda Baron, Nao Minamisawa, Patsy Montana, Kamen Vodenicharov, Les Dennis, Michael Winner, Cameron Bright, Rosemary Ashe, Gary Fleder, Nathalia Ramos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 18, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1973 – Cory Bowles, Canadian actor, singer, and choreographer; January 22, 1957 – Rene Requiestas, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 1993); January 16, 1974 – Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177