Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named T-Bird - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 T-Bird will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like T-Bird will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi
- 1888Gladys Cooper
- 1946Alex Ligertwood
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1961Leila Steinberg
- 1966Mille Petrozza
- 1968Rachel Griffiths
- 1972Rah Digga
- 1972Raymond Herrera
- 1985Hana Soukupová
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1861Lionel Monckton, English composer and critic (d. 1924)
- 1886Martin Dooling, American soccer player (d. 1966)
- 1946Alex Ligertwood, Scottish singer (Average White Band and The Senate)
- 1948Laurent Voulzy, French-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Makiko Esumi, Japanese actress
- 1970DMX, American rapper and actor
- 1972Anzhela Balakhonova, Ukrainian pole vaulter
- 1977Axwell, Swedish DJ and producer (Swedish House Mafia)
- 1986Usman Khawaja, Australian cricketer
- 1989Emily Atack, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1892Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1898Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat sets the first officially recognized land speed record of 39.245 mi/h in a Jeantaud electric car
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of the Heligoland Bight, the first major air battle of the war, takes place.
- 1956Japan joins the United Nations.
- 1972Vietnam War: President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will engage North Vietnam in Operation Linebacker II, a series of Christmas bombings, after peace talks collapsed with North Vietnam on the 13th.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothy McGuire, Matt Frewer, Patrick Malahide, Emma Lahana, Estelle Asmodelle, Dick Shawn, Thecla Åhlander, Dr. Chud, Alex Borstein, Ringo Starr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1944 – Bonnie Franklin, American actress and singer (d. 2013); February 18, 1914 – Pee Wee King, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2000); August 13, 1980 – Álex González, Spanish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227