Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1915. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,066 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,022 days or 35.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1947.
If a dog named Koke - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koke will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Koke will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske
- 1891Juhan Kallaste
- 1920Little Jimmy Dickens
- 1935Barbara Bostock
- 1946Robert Urich
- 1947Charlie Van Dyke
- 1967Frankie Lam
- 1980Marla Sokoloff
- 1991Declan Galbraith
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1901Fritz Mauruschat, German footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1916Elisabeth Noelle-Neumann, German political scientist, journalist, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1923Armando Filiput, Italian hurdler (d. 1982)
- 1926Bobby Layne, American football player and coach (d. 1986)
- 1942Dennis E. Fitch, American pilot (d. 2012)
- 1981Eriko Sato, Japanese actress
- 1983AJ Lamas, American model and actor
- 1987Karim Benzema, French footballer
- 1988Paulina Gretzky, American singer and actress
- 1994M'Baye Niang, French footballer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Victoria’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1941World War II: Adolf Hitler becomes Supreme Commander-in-chief of the German Army.
- 1964The South Vietnamese military junta of Nguyễn Khánh dissolve the High National Council and arrest some of the members.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1983The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, is stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1997SilkAir Flight 185 crashes into the Musi River, near Palembang in Indonesia, killing 104.
- 2001Argentine economic crisis: December 2001 riots – Riots erupt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2012Park Geun-hye is elected the first female president of South Korea.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samuel Larsen, Carole Eastman, Lee Jooyeon, Norman Brooks, Rod MacDonald, Paul Jarrico, Maria Kanellis, Matt Sharp, Umika Kawashima, Ken Ogata.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1915.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1915 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1912. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 39,066 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,323
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1947
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1935 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1912 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1990 – Natsuki Sato, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48); May 29, 1982 – Joanne Borgella, American singer and model (d. 2014); December 21, 1987 – Michael Lohan Jr., American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880