Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1929. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,026 days or 30.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1961.
If a dog named Smarty-Marty - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smarty-Marty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Smarty-Marty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920David Susskind
- 1945Elaine Joyce
- 1949Nancy Kyes
- 1963Jennifer Beals
- 1971Amy Locane
- 1979Paola Rey
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1981Eriko Sato
- 1983AJ Lamas
- 1987Slater Young
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1778Marie Thérèse of France (d. 1851)
- 1891Juhan Kallaste, Estonian cleric and actor (d. 1999)
- 1929Gregory Carroll, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Orioles and The Four Buddies) (d. 2013)
- 1930Wally Olins, English businessman and academic (d. 2014)
- 1944Mitchell Feigenbaum, American physicist and mathematician
- 1959Iván Vallejo, Ecuadorian mountaineer
- 1964Arvydas Sabonis, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1983Casey Crescenzo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dear Hunter and The Receiving End of Sirens)
- 1986Miguel Lopes, Portuguese footballer
- 1992Raphael Spiegel, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cameron’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1964The South Vietnamese military junta of Nguyễn Khánh dissolve the High National Council and arrest some of the members.
- 1975John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1984The Sino-British Joint Declaration, stating that China would resume the exercise of sovereignty over Hong Kong and the United Kingdom would restore Hong Kong to China with effect from July 1, 1997 is signed in Beijing, China by Deng Xiaoping and Margaret Thatcher.
- 1995The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Native American tribe.
- 1997SilkAir Flight 185 crashes into the Musi River, near Palembang in Indonesia, killing 104.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candice Accola, Robin Williamson, Jo Brand, Hector Luis Bustamante, Aaron Paul, Binnie Barnes, Desmond Harrington, Red Sovine, Charles Grodin, Sotiria Bellou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,026 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1956 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1963 – Dan Gauthier, American actor; February 1, 1956 – Brahmanandam, Indian actor and singer; September 24, 1979 – Casey Johnson, American model, actress, and author (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005