Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1942. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,547 days or 26.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1974.
If a dog named Tito - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tito will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tito will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Alvin Lee
- 1944Tim Reid
- 1962Jill Talley
- 1963Jennifer Beals
- 1967Frankie Lam
- 1969Richard Hammond
- 1970Iman Ali
- 1972Rosa Blasi
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1991Declan Galbraith
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953)
- 1910Jean Genet, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1986)
- 1929Bob Brookmeyer, American trombonist, pianist, and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra) (d. 2011)
- 1932Salvador Elizondo, Mexican author, poet, playwright, and critic (d. 2006)
- 1944William Christie, American-French harpsichord player and conductor (Les Arts Florissants)
- 1967Criss Angel, American magician and singer (Angel and Angeldust)
- 1974Felipe Lopez, Dominican-American basketball player
- 1977Jorge Garbajosa, Spanish basketball player
- 1982Mo Williams, American basketball player
- 1991Sumire Uesaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amber’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490Anne, Duchess of Brittany, is married to Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor by proxy.
- 1562The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1946Start of the First Indochina War.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1975John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1986Mikhail Gorbachev, leader of the Soviet Union, releases Andrei Sakharov and his wife from exile in Gorky.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dewi Rezer, Samuel Larsen, Hideya Tawada, Lambis Livieratos, Jonas Berggren, William Ash, Jimmy Dean, Alberta Watson, Judy Cornwell, Lauren German.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1922. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,547 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1974
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 9, 1937 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1922 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1985 – Natasha Poly, Russian model; November 14, 1937 – Alan J.W. Bell, English television producer and director; March 9, 1902 – Will Geer, American actor and singer (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909