Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Ralph Richardson
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin
- 1929Gregory Carroll
- 1940Phil Ochs
- 1944Tim Reid
- 1945Elaine Joyce
- 1964Béatrice Dalle
- 1983Casey Crescenzo
- 1987Slater Young
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1714John Winthrop, American astronomer and educator (d. 1779)
- 1941Maurice White, American singer-songwriter and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire)
- 1943Sam Kelly, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1952Walter Murphy, American pianist and composer
- 1973Erick Wainaina, Kenyan runner
- 1973Takashi Sorimachi, Japanese actor and singer
- 1979Kevin Devine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bad Books)
- 1985Neil Kilkenny, English-Australian footballer
- 1986Zuzana Hejnová, Czech hurdler
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung, South Korean singer-songwriter, rapper and producer (Beast and Xing)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1562The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1920King Constantine I is restored as King of the Hellenes after the death of his son Alexander of Greece and a plebiscite.
- 1924The last Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost is sold in London, England.
- 1927Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan are executed by the British Empire.
- 1964The South Vietnamese military junta of Nguyễn Khánh dissolve the High National Council and arrest some of the members.
- 1975John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1997SilkAir Flight 185 crashes into the Musi River, near Palembang in Indonesia, killing 104.
- 2001Argentine economic crisis: December 2001 riots – Riots erupt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Burditt, Brandon Cruz, Kathy Greenwood, Misty Upham, Peter Collinson, Matt Nathanson, Takayo Fischer, Peabo Bryson, Prakash Mehra, Kurt Raab.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 19, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1961 – Peter Jackson, New Zealand actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 5, 1962 – Jacqui Dankworth, English singer and actress; July 10, 1969 – Gale Harold, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106