Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 354th day of the year 1964. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,529 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,843 days or 18.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1996.
If a dog named Adagio - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adagio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Adagio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin
- 1916Roy Ward Baker
- 1920David Susskind
- 1944Zal Yanovsky
- 1961Matthew Waterhouse
- 1962Gary Fleder
- 1963Til Schweiger
- 1969Kristy Swanson
- 1987Slater Young
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1699William Bowyer, English printer (d. 1777)
- 1853Charles Fitzpatrick, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Lieutenant-Governor of Quebec (d. 1942)
- 1916Roy Ward Baker, English director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1929David Douglas, 12th Marquess of Queensberry, Scottish ceramic designer
- 1944Alvin Lee, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ten Years After) (d. 2013)
- 1947Charlie Van Dyke, American actor and radio host
- 1954Tim Parks, English author and translator
- 1959Iván Vallejo, Ecuadorian mountaineer
- 1973Erick Wainaina, Kenyan runner
- 1994M'Baye Niang, French footballer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VOSYEE? Check your answers here: Word scramble VOSYEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490Anne, Duchess of Brittany, is married to Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor by proxy.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1975John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zola Jesus, Juanin Clay, Poul Bundgaard, Jack Riley, Morrissey, Bea Benaderet, Ben Moody, Will Friedle, Sebastian Stan, Sanjeev Bhaskar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1964.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1964 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +227. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come See About Me by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 19th December 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1964
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,529 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,843 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 696
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1996
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+227)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-142)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Come See About Me by The Supremes (December 19, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1929 – Kishore Kumar, Indian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1987); July 14, 1999 – Dawson Dunbar, Canadian actor; March 18, 1962 – Thomas Ian Griffith, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,085