Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske
- 1923Gordon Jackson
- 1947Charlie Van Dyke
- 1963Til Schweiger
- 1969Richard Hammond
- 1972Alyssa Milano
- 1978Patrick Casey
- 1979Paola Rey
- 1988Paulina Gretzky
- 1991Jorge Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1861Italo Svevo, Italian author and playwright (d. 1928)
- 1881John Fraser, Canadian soccer player (d. 1959)
- 1888Fritz Reiner, Hungarian-American conductor (d. 1963)
- 1905Irving Kahn, American businessman (d. 2015)
- 1924Carlo Chiti, Italian engineer (d. 1994)
- 1962Gary Fleder, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Rosa Blasi, American actress
- 1975Russell Branyan, American baseball player
- 1986Zuzana Hejnová, Czech hurdler
- 1991Jorge Blanco, Mexican-Argentinian actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1924The last Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost is sold in London, England.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1961India annexes Daman and Diu, part of Portuguese India.
- 1972Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans (astronaut) and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1995The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Native American tribe.
- 1997SilkAir Flight 185 crashes into the Musi River, near Palembang in Indonesia, killing 104.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Pontare, Hugh Grant, Wayne Wonder, Kurt Fuller, Bernard Glasser, Bobby Barth, Alyosha, Fabian Forte, Rex Allen, Jr., Derek Shulman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 19, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cat’s in the Cradle by Harry Chapin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1957 – Pam Tillis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; February 5, 1948 – Barbara Hershey, American actress; April 13, 1984 – Matthew Needham, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048