Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 353rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,239 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tiltin - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tiltin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tiltin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske
- 1920Little Jimmy Dickens
- 1944Tim Reid
- 1947Charlie Van Dyke
- 1949Nancy Kyes
- 1957Cyril Collard
- 1957John Gulager
- 1962Jill Talley
- 1968Ken Marino
- 1983AJ Lamas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske, American actress and playwright (d. 1932)
- 1903George Davis Snell, American geneticist and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin, Irish-American boxer, actor, and golfer (d. 2004)
- 1920Little Jimmy Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- 1936Marian McKnight, American model, Miss America 1957
- 1946Robert Urich, American actor and producer (d. 2002)
- 1954Tim Parks, English author and translator
- 1974Ricky Ponting, Australian cricketer
- 1983AJ Lamas, American model and actor
- 1985Lady Sovereign, English rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: George Washington’s Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1920King Constantine I is restored as King of the Hellenes after the death of his son Alexander of Greece and a plebiscite.
- 1927Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan are executed by the British Empire.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1961India annexes Daman and Diu, part of Portuguese India.
- 1972Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans (astronaut) and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2012Park Geun-hye is elected the first female president of South Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oh Dal-su, Mitsou, Alan Caddy, Kim Joon, Edgar Mortiz, Mary Wilson, Adolph Zukor, Karina Nose, Frances Sternhagen, Paul Weiland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 19, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1976 – Blayne Weaver, American actor and screenwriter; August 4, 1901 – Louis Armstrong, American trumpet player and singer (d. 1971); September 4, 1970 – Daisy Dee, Dutch singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221