Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 336th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,811 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 10, 1961.
If a dog named Bradley Velilla - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bradley Velilla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bradley Velilla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Harry Burleigh
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman
- 1925Julie Harris
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos
- 1952Rob Mounsey
- 1959Boman Irani
- 1963Brendan Coyle
- 1983Daniela Ruah
- 1989Etta Bond
- 1993Haruka Ishida
View the complete list of December 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1760Joseph Graetz, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1826)
- 1846Pierre Waldeck-Rousseau, French lawyer and politician, 68th Prime Minister of France (d. 1904)
- 1909Arvo Askola, Finnish runner (d. 1975)
- 1928Guy Bourdin, French photographer (d. 1991)
- 1949Ron Raines, American actor and singer
- 1956Steven Bauer, Cuban-American actor and producer
- 1957Dagfinn Høybråten, Norwegian political scientist and politician, Norwegian Minister of Health
- 1960Justus von Dohnányi, German actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1976Eddy Garabito, Dominican baseball player
- 1990Jamille Matt, Jamaican footballer
View the complete list of December 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804At Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French, the first French Emperor in a thousand years.
- 1851French President Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte overthrows the Second Republic.
- 1859Militant abolitionist leader John Brown is hanged for his October 16 raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1899Philippine–American War: The Battle of Tirad Pass, termed “The Filipino Thermopylae”, is fought.
- 1927Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- 1930Great Depression: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Herbert Hoover proposes a US$150 million public works program to help generate jobs and stimulate the economy.
- 1954The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1971Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, and Umm al-Quwain form the United Arab Emirates.
- 1976Fidel Castro becomes President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado.
- 2001Enron files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of December 2 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: René Cresté, Aileen Pringle, William Katt, Ian D'Sa, Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Paul Young, Huáscar Aparicio, Ryuki Takahashi, Akshaye Khanna, Michelle Visage.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 2, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1981 – Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer; November 22, 1924 – Geraldine Page, American actress and singer (d. 1987); November 7, 1931 – G. Edward Griffin, American director, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,438