Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 336th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 864 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Warren William
- 1917Sylvia Syms
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos
- 1952Rob Mounsey
- 1963Dan Gauthier
- 1968Rena Sofer
- 1978Nelly Furtado
- 1982Michelle Banzer
- 1983Daniela Ruah
- 1993Haruka Ishida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1909Walenty Kłyszejko, Estonian–Polish basketball player and coach (d. 1987)
- 1910Taisto Mäki, Finnish runner (d. 1979)
- 1925Julie Harris, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1931Edwin Meese, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 75th United States Attorney General
- 1939Yael Dayan, Israeli journalist, author, and politician
- 1942Tim Boswell, English farmer and politician
- 1947Isaac Bitton, Moroccan-French drummer (Les Variations)
- 1950Amin Saikal, Afghan-Australian political scientist and academic
- 1983Action Bronson, American rapper
- 1991Chloé Dufour-Lapointe, Canadian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Austerlitz – French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte decisively defeat a joint Russo-Austrian force.
- 1917World War I: Russia and the Central Powers sign an armistice at Brest-Litovsk, and peace talks leading to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk begin.
- 1920Following more than a month of Turkish–Armenian War, the Turkish dictated Treaty of Alexandropol is concluded.
- 1927Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- 1942World War II: During the Manhattan Project, a team led by Enrico Fermi initiates the first self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction.
- 1943World War II: A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks numerous cargo and transport ships, including the American SS John Harvey, which is carrying a stockpile of World War I-era mustard gas.
- 1954The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1993Space Shuttle program: STS-61 – NASA launches the Space Shuttle Endeavour on a mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 1999Glenbrook rail accident: Seven passengers are killed when two trains collide near Sydney, New South Wales.
- 1999The United Kingdom devolves political power in Northern Ireland to the Northern Ireland Executive.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Gere, Godfrey, Rob Ramsay, Michael Hinz, Alison Lohman, Dian Bachar, Faith Prince, Roy Kinnear, Zayn Malik, Bobby Driscoll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 2, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1966 – Raphael Saadiq, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tony! Toni! Toné! and Lucy Pearl); February 8, 1944 – Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014); October 27, 1984 – Kelly Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155