Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 354th day of the year 1939. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,738 days or 26.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 1971.
If a dog named Meosha - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meosha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meosha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Elsie de Wolfe
- 1927Charlie Callas
- 1948Stevie Wright
- 1949Leigh Hamilton
- 1952Jenny Agutter
- 1952Sky Gilbert
- 1954Michael Badalucco
- 1961Mike Keneally
- 1966Chris Robinson
- 1983Adrián Varela
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1901Robert J. Van de Graaff, American physicist and academic, invented the Van de Graaff generator (d. 1967)
- 1916Michel Chartrand, Canadian union leader and activist (d. 2010)
- 1933Rik Van Looy, Belgian cyclist
- 1946Uri Geller, Israeli-English magician and psychic
- 1947Roger Alton, English journalist
- 1954Sandra Cisneros, American author and poet
- 1956Andrew Mackenzie, Scottish businessman
- 1961Freddie Spencer, American motorcycle racer
- 1963Iqbal Theba, Pakistani-American actor
- 1966Chris Robinson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melinda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Richard I of England is captured and imprisoned by Leopold V of Austria on his way home to England after signing a treaty with Saladin ending the Third Crusade.
- 1606The Virginia Company loads three ships with settlers and sets sail to establish Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1951The EBR-1 in Arco, Idaho becomes the first nuclear power plant to generate electricity. The electricity powered four light bulbs.
- 1968The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in Vallejo, California.
- 1973The Prime Minister of Spain, Admiral Luis Carrero Blanco, is assassinated by a car bomb attack in Madrid.
- 1988The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna, Austria.
- 1989United States invasion of Panama: The United States sends troops into Panama to overthrow government of Manuel Noriega. This is also the first combat use of purpose-designed stealth aircraft.
- 1995NATO begins peacekeeping in Bosnia.
- 1996NeXT merges with Apple Computer, starting the path to Mac OS X.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zawachin, Charles Durning, Hikaru Ohsawa, George Formby, Bobby Lee, Amanda Pays, Ana Paula Arósio, Karthi, Ali B, Brian Stokes Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1939.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1939 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1953. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1939
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,738 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 1971
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1953 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1918 – Ben Johnson, American actor and stuntman (d. 1996); September 19, 1927 – Nick Massi, American singer and bass player (The Four Seasons and Four Lovers) (d. 2000); August 10, 1974 – Haifaa al-Mansour, Saudi Arabian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947