Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 354th day of the year 1963. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,718 days or 18.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 1995.
If a dog named Byla - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Byla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Byla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Irene Dunne
- 1908Dennis Morgan
- 1968Joe Cornish
- 1969Brian O'Halloran
- 1970Nicole de Boer
- 1975Jaydy Michel
- 1982David Cook
- 1983Lucy Pinder
- 1989Allan Hyde
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1947Roger Alton, English journalist
- 1949Cecil Cooper, American baseball player and manager
- 1949Soumaïla Cissé, Malian engineer and politician
- 1957Mike Watt, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Banyan, Minutemen, Dos, The Stooges, and Firehose)
- 1959Hildegard Körner, German runner
- 1972Anders Odden, Norwegian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Cadaver, Magenta, Satyricon and Doctor Midnight & The Mercy Cult)
- 1979Michael Rogers, Australian cyclist
- 1983Adrián Varela, Mexican singer
- 1991Hunter Gomez, American actor and producer
- 1994Nazriya Nazim, Indian actress
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Siege of Zaragoza begins.
- 1832HMS Clio under the command of Captain Onslow arrives at Port Egmont under orders to take possession of the Falkland Islands
- 1941World War II: First battle of the American Volunteer Group, better known as the “Flying Tigers” in Kunming, China.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1959Unknown attackers murder the Walker family in Osprey, Florida.
- 1985Pope John Paul II announces the institution of World Youth Day.
- 1988The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna, Austria.
- 1996NeXT merges with Apple Computer, starting the path to Mac OS X.
- 1999Macau is handed over to China by Portugal.
- 2007The Portrait of Suzanne Bloch (1904), by the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso, and O Lavrador de Café by Brazilian modernist painter Cândido Portinari, are stolen from the São Paulo Museum of Art.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyu Nagase, Frederick Wiseman, Tuc Watkins, Damien Saez, James Komack, Paula Cole, Carter Jenkins, Matthew Lillard, Muriel Costa-Greenspon, Git Gay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1963.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1963 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 20th December 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1963
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,718 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 683
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 1995
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1941 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1948 (-138)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Dominique by The Singing Nun (December 21, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1985 – Anastasia Perraki, Greek model; February 21, 1955 – Kelsey Grammer, American actor, singer, director, and producer; June 16, 1988 – Keshia Chanté, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,786