Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 354th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,133 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Zopa - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zopa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zopa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Dan Leno
- 1861Ferdinand Bonn
- 1869Charley Grapewin
- 1908Dennis Morgan
- 1922George Roy Hill
- 1952Jenny Agutter
- 1961Mike Keneally
- 1963Iqbal Theba
- 1986Anoop Desai
- 1994Nazriya Nazim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1792Nicolas Toussaint Charlet, French painter (d. 1845)
- 1861Ferdinand Bonn, German actor (d. 1933)
- 1922George Roy Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1971Roger J. Beaujard, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Mortician and Malignancy)
- 1973Maarja Kangro, Estonian author and poet
- 1976Ramon Stoppelenburg, Dutch businessman and author
- 1979George Lamb, English radio and television host
- 1984Nikolaos Karabelas, Greek footballer
- 1987Tariel Zintiridis, Greek martial artist
- 1990JoJo, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Virginia Company loads three ships with settlers and sets sail to establish Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas.
- 1915World War I: The last Australian troops are evacuated from Gallipoli.
- 1917Cheka, the first Soviet secret police force, is founded.
- 1951The EBR-1 in Arco, Idaho becomes the first nuclear power plant to generate electricity. The electricity powered four light bulbs.
- 1968The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in Vallejo, California.
- 1985Pope John Paul II announces the institution of World Youth Day.
- 1987In the worst peacetime sea disaster, the passenger ferry Doña Paz sinks after colliding with the oil tanker Vector in the Tablas Strait in the Philippines, killing an estimated 4,000 people (1,749 official).
- 1988The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna, Austria.
- 1991A Missouri court sentences the Palestinian militant Zein Isa and his wife Maria to death for the honor killing of their daughter Palestina.
- 1995American Airlines Flight 965, a Boeing 757, crashes into a mountain 50 km north of Cali, Colombia killing 159.
View the complete list of historical events for December 20.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Iraheta, Maddy Prior, Candy Loving, Grey DeLisle, Maureen Tucker, Mary Lou Lord, Ben Fagan, Justin Gabriel, Marion Raven, Will Sampson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 20, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1914 – Luis Mariano, Spanish actor and singer (d. 1970); December 20, 1960 – Kim Ki-duk, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; August 14, 1977 – Ed Harcourt, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209