Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 354th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Mala Powers
- 1954Michael Badalucco
- 1957Anna Vissi
- 1957Billy Bragg
- 1969Brian O'Halloran
- 1972Anders Odden
- 1975Jaydy Michel
- 1984David Tavaré
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1641Urban Hjärne, Swedish chemist, geologist, and physician (d. 1724)
- 1915Aziz Nesin, Turkish author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1916Michel Chartrand, Canadian union leader and activist (d. 2010)
- 1948Alan Parsons, English keyboard player and producer (The Alan Parsons Project)
- 1957Anna Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and actress (Epikouri)
- 1969Zahra Ouaziz, Moroccan runner
- 1978Andrei Markov, Russian-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Israel Castro, Mexican footballer
- 1986Benjamin Brierley, English-German rugby player
- 1992Ksenia Makarova, Russian-American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832HMS Clio under the command of Captain Onslow arrives at Port Egmont under orders to take possession of the Falkland Islands
- 1942World War II: Japanese air forcesDisambiguation needed date=April 2015 bomb Calcutta, India.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1957The initial production version of the Boeing 707 makes its first flight.
- 1960The National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam is formed.
- 1967A Pennsylvania Railroad Budd Metroliner exceeds 155 mph on their New York Division, also present day Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor.
- 1968The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in Vallejo, California.
- 1988The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna, Austria.
- 1989United States invasion of Panama: The United States sends troops into Panama to overthrow government of Manuel Noriega. This is also the first combat use of purpose-designed stealth aircraft.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
View the complete list of historical events for December 20.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Duffy, Kim Stockwood, Nikos Kourkoulos, Erina Yamaguchi, Caitlin Stasey, Martin Sheen, Chatchai Plengpanich, Flora Robson, Sergio Leone, Mike Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 20, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1983 – Nick Adams, American actor and dancer; January 21, 1979 – Spider Loc, American rapper and actor; May 9, 1955 – Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055