Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 355th day of the year 1976. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,693 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,231 days or 14.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 2008.
If a dog named Urso - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Urso will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Urso will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Dennis Morgan
- 1944Jimmie F. Skaggs
- 1948Alan Parsons
- 1952Sky Gilbert
- 1957Anita Ward
- 1957Billy Bragg
- 1963Iqbal Theba
- 1966Chris Robinson
- 1984Bobby Morley
- 1994Nazriya Nazim
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1886Hazel Hotchkiss Wightman, American tennis player (d. 1974)
- 1893Piero Campelli, Italian footballer (d. 1946)
- 1894Robert Menzies, Australian lawyer and politician, 12th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1978)
- 1915Aziz Nesin, Turkish author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1917Cahit Külebi, Turkish poet and author (d. 1997)
- 1956Blanche Baker, American actress and screenwriter
- 1964Mark Coleman, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1965Rich Gannon, American football player and sportscaster
- 1983Lucy Pinder, English model and actress
- 1984Bobby Morley, Australian actor and singer
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217The papacy of Zephyrinus ends. Callixtus I is elected as the sixteenth pope, but is opposed by the theologian Hippolytus who accuses him of laxity and of being a Modalist, one who denies any distinction between the three persons of the Trinity.
- 1522Siege of Rhodes: Suleiman the Magnificent accepts the surrender of the surviving Knights of Rhodes, who are allowed to evacuate. They eventually settle on Malta and become known as the Knights of Malta.
- 1606The Virginia Company loads three ships with settlers and sets sail to establish Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas.
- 1803The Louisiana Purchase is completed at a ceremony in New Orleans.
- 1860South Carolina becomes the first state to attempt to secede from the United States.
- 1951The EBR-1 in Arco, Idaho becomes the first nuclear power plant to generate electricity. The electricity powered four light bulbs.
- 1967A Pennsylvania Railroad Budd Metroliner exceeds 155 mph on their New York Division, also present day Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor.
- 1973The Prime Minister of Spain, Admiral Luis Carrero Blanco, is assassinated by a car bomb attack in Madrid.
- 1977Djibouti and Vietnam join the United Nations.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joyce Vincent Wilson, Lavell Crawford, Chronis Aidonidis, Gregg Henry, Jeffrey Lynn, Nichelle Nichols, DJ Paul Elstak, Chris Economaki, Andrew Paul, Andy Ross.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1976.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1976 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1955. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 20th December 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1976
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 12 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,693 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,231 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 531
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 2008
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 1975 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1955 (-120)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart (December 25, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1933 – John Boorman, English director, producer, and screenwriter; April 7, 1965 – Bill Bellamy, American comedian, actor, and producer; July 2, 1949 – Robert Paquette, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132