Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,136 days or 9 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 318 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 28, 2024.
If a dog named Struppi - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Struppi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Struppi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922George Roy Hill
- 1945Peter Criss
- 1949Leigh Hamilton
- 1952Jenny Agutter
- 1954Michael Badalucco
- 1955David Breashears
- 1955Ed Kuepper
- 1957Mike Watt
- 1961Mohammad Fouad
- 1986Anoop Desai
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1904Yevgenia Ginzburg, Russian author (d. 1977)
- 1926Geoffrey Howe, Welsh lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2015)
- 1935Khalid Ibadulla, Pakistani cricketer and sportscaster
- 1935William Julius Wilson, American sociologist and academic
- 1946Sonny Perdue, American captain and politician, 81st Governor of Georgia
- 1947Gigliola Cinquetti, Italian singer-songwriter
- 1948Mitsuko Uchida, Japanese-English pianist
- 1956Andrew Mackenzie, Scottish businessman
- 1963Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo
- 1973Cory Stillman, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217The papacy of Zephyrinus ends. Callixtus I is elected as the sixteenth pope, but is opposed by the theologian Hippolytus who accuses him of laxity and of being a Modalist, one who denies any distinction between the three persons of the Trinity.
- 1860South Carolina becomes the first state to attempt to secede from the United States.
- 1941World War II: First battle of the American Volunteer Group, better known as the “Flying Tigers” in Kunming, China.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1951The EBR-1 in Arco, Idaho becomes the first nuclear power plant to generate electricity. The electricity powered four light bulbs.
- 1955Cardiff is proclaimed the capital city of Wales, United Kingdom.
- 1967A Pennsylvania Railroad Budd Metroliner exceeds 155 mph on their New York Division, also present day Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor.
- 1991A Missouri court sentences the Palestinian militant Zein Isa and his wife Maria to death for the honor killing of their daughter Palestina.
- 1999Macau is handed over to China by Portugal.
- 2014Two police officers of the New York City Police Department are shot and killed, allegedly in retaliation against the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Massoglia, Satoshi Matsuda, Karylle, 50 Cent, Albert Arlen, Sammy Hagar, Pete Rock, Shiori Sato, Marcela Bovio, Barbara Knudson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 20, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 20, 2015. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1989 – ILoveMakonnen, American rapper; March 11, 1907 – Jessie Matthews, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1981); July 29, 1958 – Simon Nye, English screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,461