Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 354th day of the year 1997. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,662 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,554 days or 6.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 28, 2029.
If a dog named Zaki - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zaki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zaki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Charley Grapewin
- 1917Audrey Totter
- 1922George Roy Hill
- 1963Joel Gretsch
- 1982Keny Arkana
- 1983Lara Stone
- 1983Lucy Pinder
- 1994Nazriya Nazim
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1861Ivana Kobilca, Slovenian painter (d. 1926)
- 1935William Julius Wilson, American sociologist and academic
- 1946Lloyd Mumphord, American football player
- 1951Christopher Le Brun, English painter and sculptor
- 1954Sandra Cisneros, American author and poet
- 1955David Breashears, American mountaineer, director, and producer
- 1969Zahra Ouaziz, Moroccan runner
- 1970Jörg Schmidt, German footballer
- 1983Lucy Pinder, English model and actress
- 1988Andrés Bottiglieri, Italian–Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832HMS Clio under the command of Captain Onslow arrives at Port Egmont under orders to take possession of the Falkland Islands
- 1924Adolf Hitler is released from Landsberg Prison
- 1942World War II: Japanese air forcesDisambiguation needed date=April 2015 bomb Calcutta, India.
- 1952A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns in Moses Lake, Washington killing 87.
- 1957The initial production version of the Boeing 707 makes its first flight.
- 1968The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in Vallejo, California.
- 1973The Prime Minister of Spain, Admiral Luis Carrero Blanco, is assassinated by a car bomb attack in Madrid.
- 1999Macau is handed over to China by Portugal.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
- 2007Elizabeth II becomes the oldest monarch of the United Kingdom, surpassing Queen Victoria, who lived for 81 years, 7 months and 29 days.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Wright, Tom Poston, Michael Sorich, Mike Scott, Richard Moll, Ryan Phillippe, Alessandra Marc, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Amy Mizzi, Miriam Hopkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1997.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1997 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 20th December 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1997
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,662 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,554 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 259
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 2029
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-188)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John (December 20, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1987 – Hallee Hirsh, American actress; December 17, 1986 – Vanessa Zima, American actress; November 12, 1975 – Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897