Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 355th day of the year 2008. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,648 days or 4.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 28, 2040.
If a dog named Kristi - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kristi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kristi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Audrey Totter
- 1946John Spencer
- 1948Stevie Wright
- 1955Ed Kuepper
- 1957Mike Watt
- 1966Chris Robinson
- 1983Adrián Varela
- 1983Lara Stone
- 1985Jillian Grace
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1537John III of Sweden (d. 1592)
- 1922Beverly Pepper, American sculptor and painter
- 1938John Harbison, American composer and academic
- 1955David Breashears, American mountaineer, director, and producer
- 1957Anita Ward, American singer
- 1970Alister McRae, Scottish race car driver
- 1974Paul Linger, English footballer
- 1976Aubrey Huff, American baseball player and radio host
- 1976Nenad Vučković, Croatian footballer
- 1982Kasper Klausen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sonia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1522Siege of Rhodes: Suleiman the Magnificent accepts the surrender of the surviving Knights of Rhodes, who are allowed to evacuate. They eventually settle on Malta and become known as the Knights of Malta.
- 1860South Carolina becomes the first state to attempt to secede from the United States.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1952A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns in Moses Lake, Washington killing 87.
- 1968The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in Vallejo, California.
- 1971The international aid organization Doctors Without Borders is founded by Bernard Kouchner and a group of journalists in Paris, France.
- 1984The Summit Tunnel fire is the largest underground fire in history, as a freight train carrying over 1 million liters of gasoline derails near the town of Todmorden, England, in the Pennines.
- 1996NeXT merges with Apple Computer, starting the path to Mac OS X.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
- 2014Two police officers of the New York City Police Department are shot and killed, allegedly in retaliation against the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lady Miss Kier, Masahiro Takashima, Tyler Medeiros, Julie Chen, William Berger, Alan Simpson, Hale Appleman, Kimberly Goss, Keke Wyatt, Rachel York.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 2008.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 2008 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1997. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Live Your Life by T.I. featuring Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 20th December 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 167
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 2040
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1994 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1997 (-119)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Live Your Life by T.I. featuring Rihanna (December 20, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1954 – Kathleen Turner, American actress, singer, and producer; February 14, 1980 – Sayaka Yamaguchi, Japanese actress; April 15, 1955 – Dodi Fayed, Egyptian film producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,088