Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1915 was a Tuesday and it was the 355th day of the year 1915. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,678 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,559 days or 34.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1947.
If a dog named Soca - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Soca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1938Larry Bryggman
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1946Roy Karch
- 1955Jane Kaczmarek
- 1957Ray Romano
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1971Brett Scallions
- 1981Lynda Thomas
- 1988Alexa Goddard
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1728Hermann Raupach, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1778)
- 1815Thomas Couture, French painter and educator (d. 1879)
- 1922Paul Winchell, American ventriloquist and voice actor (d. 2005)
- 1938Larry Bryggman, American actor
- 1942Anthony Summers, Irish journalist and author
- 1943André Arthur, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1964Fabiana Udenio, Argentinian-Italian actress
- 1972Erwin Schrott, Uruguayan opera singer
- 1979Tuva Novotny, Swedish actress, singer, and director
- 1984Sarah Mutch, Canadian model and actress
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1907The Chilean Army commits a massacre of at least 2,000 striking saltpeter miners in Iquique, Chile.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Allan, Monica Zetterlund, Nellie Melba, Fats Waller, Michael Crichton, Christian Jacobs, Nicola Pagett, Lorraine Bracco, Michael Kiske, Mickey Ferriols.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1915.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1915 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1915
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,678 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,559 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,276
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1947
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1934 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 1915 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1962 – Bob Odenkirk, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 9, 1955 – Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; January 13, 1983 – Imran Khan, American-Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,732