Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1925 was a Monday and it was the 355th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Abagail - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abagail will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abagail will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1938Larry Bryggman
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen
- 1957Rolf Kanies
- 1966Kiefer Sutherland
- 1972Erwin Schrott
- 1973Karmen Stavec
- 1977A. J. Bowen
- 1977Toby Rand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1913Arnold Friberg, American illustrator and painter (d. 2010)
- 1914Frank Fenner, Australian microbiologist and virologist (d. 2010)
- 1928Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1932U. R. Ananthamurthy, Indian author, poet, and critic (d. 2014)
- 1944Michael Tilson Thomas, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gitarkameratene)
- 1957Tom Henke, American baseball player
- 1961Rein Raud, Estonian scholar and author
- 1979Kristjan Sarv, Estonian actor
- 1981Mohammed Jabarah, Kuwaiti terrorist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1907The Chilean Army commits a massacre of at least 2,000 striking saltpeter miners in Iquique, Chile.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Penn, Gita Gutawa, T Lavitz, Farooq Sheikh, Don Moen, Nana Ozaki, Kenta Hamano, Vikki Carr, Mario Pelchat, Paul Soles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 21, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1994 – Kim Rodriguez, Filipino actress; August 20, 1969 – Billy Gardell, American comedian, actor, and producer; October 3, 1941 – Chubby Checker, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133