Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 355th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1938John Quayle
- 1947Paco de Lucía
- 1971Matthieu Chedid
- 1979Tuva Novotny
- 1981Lynda Thomas
- 1987Michael Lohan Jr.
- 1987Ryza Cenon
- 1988Alexa Goddard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1891John William McCormack, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1980)
- 1892Rebecca West, English journalist and author (d. 1983)
- 1908Herbert Hutner, American banker and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1928Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1935John G. Avildsen, American director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1957Tom Henke, American baseball player
- 1965Andy Dick, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Karri Turner, American actress
- 1976Lukas Rossi, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rock Star Supernova and Daylight Division)
- 1987Brad Howard, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Stiller, Elpida, Carl John Barrameda, Lisa Mitchell, Genndy Tartakovsky, Rod Serling, Chris Massoglia, Tara Conner, Angélica Vale, Daryl Braithwaite.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1970 – Origa, Russian-Japanese singer (d. 2015); May 8, 1963 – Anthony Field, Australian guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Cockroaches and The Wiggles); July 12, 1974 – Sharon den Adel, Dutch singer-songwriter (Within Temptation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093