Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 355th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,752 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 872 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jean Gascon
- 1935Phil Donahue
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1955Kazuyuki Sekiguchi
- 1959Florence Griffith Joyner
- 1982Tom Payne
- 1984Sarah Mutch
- 1987Valerie Concepcion
- 1988Alexa Goddard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1820William H. Osborn, American businessman (d. 1894)
- 1892Rebecca West, English journalist and author (d. 1983)
- 1908Herbert Hutner, American banker and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1920Jean Gascon, Canadian actor and director (d. 1988)
- 1935Phil Donahue, American talk show host and producer
- 1947Paco de Lucía, Spanish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Paco de Lucía Sextet) (d. 2014)
- 1958Tamara Bykova, Russian high jumper
- 1961Henry Ford Kamel, Ghanaian banker and politician (d. 2012)
- 1967Terry Mills, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Frankie Abernathy, American purse designer, cast member on The Real World: San Diego (d. 2007)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1946An 8.1 Mw earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Nankaidō, Japan, kills over 1,300 people and destroys over 38,000 homes.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 8 is launched from the Kennedy Space Center, placing its crew on a lunar trajectory for the first visit to another celestial body by humans.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daria Strokous, Candy Darling, Zöe Salmon, Cindy Yang, Tina Hobley, Matt Hardy, Stellan Skarsgård, Aristide Bruant, Dave Douglas, Shizuka Nakamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1946.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1978 – Manju Warrier, Indian actress and dancer; October 8, 1928 – Bill Maynard, English actor; October 14, 1978 – Usher, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913