Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 355th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Winchell
- 1935Phil Donahue
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1938Larry Bryggman
- 1969Jack Noseworthy
- 1971Jamie Theakston
- 1978Mike Vitar
- 1979Kristjan Sarv
- 1979Tuva Novotny
- 1988Alexa Goddard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1920Jean Gascon, Canadian actor and director (d. 1988)
- 1931David Baker, American composer and educator
- 1937Jane Fonda, American actress, producer, and activist
- 1940Ray Hildebrand, American singer-songwriter (Paul & Paula)
- 1942Reinhard Mey, German singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1943Walter Spanghero, French rugby player
- 1947Bryan Hamilton, Irish footballer and manager
- 1953András Schiff, Hungarian-English pianist and conductor
- 1964Kunihiko Ikuhara, Japanese director
- 1979Tuva Novotny, Swedish actress, singer, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1962Rondane National Park is established as Norway’s first national park.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Good, Reta Shaw, Mai Nakahara, Kym Karath, Massimo Morsello, Robert Buckley, Eleonora Duse, George Canseco, Eric Szmanda, Shiri Appleby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1942 – Julie Goodyear, English actress; April 9, 1917 – Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002); March 24, 1938 – Don Covay, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023