Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 355th day of the year 1946. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,848 days or 24.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1978.
If a dog named Benjimin - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benjimin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Benjimin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1954Tsurutaro Kataoka
- 1957Ray Romano
- 1969Jack Noseworthy
- 1972Erwin Schrott
- 1984Sarah Mutch
- 1987Ryza Cenon
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1728Hermann Raupach, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1778)
- 1811Archibald Tait, Scottish-English archbishop (d. 1882)
- 1872Sidney Ainsworth, English-American actor (d. 1922)
- 1940Frank Zappa, American contemporary composer, guitarist, and record producer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 1993)
- 1944Zheng Xiaoyu, Chinese diplomat (d. 2007)
- 1950Jeffrey Katzenberg, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded DreamWorks Animation
- 1952Joaquín Andújar, Dominican baseball player (d. 2015)
- 1954Chris Evert, American tennis player and coach
- 1959Florence Griffith Joyner, American sprinter and actress (d. 1998)
- 1961Francis Ng, Hong Kong actor and director
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1620Plymouth Colony: William Bradford and the Mayflower Pilgrims land on what is now known as Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aja Naomi King, Jennifer O'Neill, Tony MacAlpine, Janez Lapajne, Sachiko Kobayashi, Frank Darabont, Jack Canfora, Julianne Hough, Julien Clerc, Tallulah Bankhead.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1946.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1946 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,848 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1970 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1953 – Larry Dunn, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire); May 16, 1969 – Tracey Gold, American actress; May 5, 1957 – Richard E. Grant, Swazi-English actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934