Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 1969. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,904 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,301 days or 17.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 2001.
If a dog named The Truff - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 The Truff will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like The Truff will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1943Lena Bergman
- 1946Carl Wilson
- 1948Willi Resetarits
- 1977A. J. Bowen
- 1978Mike Vitar
- 1984Andrea Jeremiah
- 1985Kotaro Yanagi
- 1987Valerie Concepcion
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1851Thomas Chipman McRae, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1929)
- 1876Jack Lang, Australian politician, 23rd Premier of New South Wales (d. 1975)
- 1918Donald Regan, American colonel and politician, 11th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2003)
- 1935John G. Avildsen, American director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1935Yusuf Bey, American activist (d. 2003)
- 1958Tamara Bykova, Russian high jumper
- 1960Sherry Rehman, Pakistani journalist, politician, and diplomat, 25th Pakistan Ambassador to the United States
- 1961The Patriot, American wrestler
- 1980Royce Ring, American baseball player
- 1981Sajid Mahmood, English cricketer
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JPMAUEDUIHYZ? Check your answers here: Word scramble JPMAUEDUIHYZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1910An underground explosion at the Hulton Bank Colliery No. 3 Pit in Over Hulton, Westhoughton, England, kills 344 miners.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1946An 8.1 Mw earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Nankaidō, Japan, kills over 1,300 people and destroys over 38,000 homes.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deorro, Judy Greer, Maxi, Jim Ed Brown, Connie Nielsen, Kipp Lennon, Lisa Vidal, Steven Williams, Jean-Pierre Marielle, Clifton Powell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1969.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1969 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 19, 1942. Your score is -91. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1969
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,904 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,301 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 641
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2001
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1973 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 19, 1942 (-91)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes (December 27, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1923 – Elroy Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013); January 7, 1930 – Jack Greene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013); May 23, 1981 – Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,188