Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,714 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Coco Jr. - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coco Jr. will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coco Jr. will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Sidney Ainsworth
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1957Ray Romano
- 1965Masahiro Motoki
- 1969Jack Noseworthy
- 1984Sarah Mutch
- 1985Tom Sturridge
- 1987Ryza Cenon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1805Thomas Graham, Scottish chemist and academic (d. 1869)
- 1872Lorenzo Perosi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1956)
- 1918Donald Regan, American colonel and politician, 11th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2003)
- 1926Joe Paterno, American football player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1935Edward Schreyer, Canadian academic and politician, 22nd Governor General of Canada
- 1942Anthony Summers, Irish journalist and author
- 1960Roger McDowell, American baseball player and coach
- 1981Frankie Abernathy, American purse designer, cast member on The Real World: San Diego (d. 2007)
- 1985Kotaro Yanagi, Japanese actor
- 1988Alexa Goddard, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1962Rondane National Park is established as Norway’s first national park.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hisako Manda, Olga Syahputra, Hans Klok, Lyn Collins, Todd Solondz, Angelica Michibata, Bibi Andersson, Dorival Caymmi, Nick Gilder, Jean-Pierre Barda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 21, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1970 – Ulf Ekberg, Swedish singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Ace of Base); March 6, 1932 – Jean Boht, English actress; March 21, 1976 – Bamboo Mañalac, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rivermaya and Bamboo).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,256