Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 355th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,119 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,706 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 2011.
If a dog named Anoushka - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anoushka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anoushka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1925Olga Aroseva
- 1942Carla Thomas
- 1943Lena Bergman
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen
- 1955Kazuyuki Sekiguchi
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1971Brett Scallions
- 1971Matthieu Chedid
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1795John Russell, English hunter and dog breeder (d. 1883)
- 1909Seichō Matsumoto, Japanese journalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1935Edward Schreyer, Canadian academic and politician, 22nd Governor General of Canada
- 1938Frank Moorhouse, Australian journalist, author, and screenwriter
- 1951Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd)
- 1957Ray Romano, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Jamie Theakston, English actor and television host
- 1975Paloma Herrera, Argentinian ballerina
- 1981Sajid Mahmood, English cricketer
- 1985James Stewart, Jr., American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1907The Chilean Army commits a massacre of at least 2,000 striking saltpeter miners in Iquique, Chile.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 8 is launched from the Kennedy Space Center, placing its crew on a lunar trajectory for the first visit to another celestial body by humans.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noriko Eguchi, Beth Broderick, Gali Atari, Warren Berlinger, Dar Robinson, Vladimír Merta, Thelma Houston, Roy Kim, Alexander Beyer, Steven Jacobs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 21, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1959 – Paula Poundstone, American comedian, actress, and author; May 4, 1954 – Liz Robertson, English actress and singer; September 18, 1979 – Alison Lohman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,348