Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 356th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,672 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Cloie - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cloie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cloie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1942Carla Thomas
- 1942Reinhard Mey
- 1951Nick Gilder
- 1965Anke Engelke
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1971Matthieu Chedid
- 1984Sarah Mutch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1401Masaccio, Italian painter (d. 1428)
- 1795John Russell, English hunter and dog breeder (d. 1883)
- 1805Thomas Graham, Scottish chemist and academic (d. 1869)
- 1876Jack Lang, Australian politician, 23rd Premier of New South Wales (d. 1975)
- 1935John G. Avildsen, American director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1943Walter Spanghero, French rugby player
- 1948Willi Resetarits, Austrian singer-songwriter, actor, and activist
- 1955Kazuyuki Sekiguchi, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Southern All Stars)
- 1971Matthieu Chedid, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Emiliano Brembilla, Italian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Young, Juan Pedro Lanzani, Mel Ferrer, Stalley, Rosa Kato, Bob Azzam, Christian Byers, Nihal Yalçın, Alex Kapranos, Lisbeth Movin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 21, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1935 – Richard Berry, American singer-songwriter (The Flairs) (d. 1997); May 15, 1961 – Katrin Cartlidge, English actress (d. 2002); February 27, 1903 – Reginald Gardiner, English-American actor and singer (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216