Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 356th day of the year 1988. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,487 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,829 days or 10.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 29, 2020.
If a dog named Alpha - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alpha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alpha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1943Lena Bergman
- 1946Roy Karch
- 1955Jane Kaczmarek
- 1959Florence Griffith Joyner
- 1965Masahiro Motoki
- 1966Martin Bayfield
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1972Erwin Schrott
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1805Thomas Graham, Scottish chemist and academic (d. 1869)
- 1851Thomas Chipman McRae, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1929)
- 1935Lorenzo Bandini, Italian race car driver (d. 1967)
- 1944Michael Tilson Thomas, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1946Roy Karch, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Joaquín Andújar, Dominican baseball player (d. 2015)
- 1953Betty Wright, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Govinda, Indian actor, singer, and politician
- 1969Mihails Zemļinskis, Latvian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1973Mike Alstott, American football player
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joyce’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1946An 8.1 Mw earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Nankaidō, Japan, kills over 1,300 people and destroys over 38,000 homes.
- 1962Rondane National Park is established as Norway’s first national park.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 8 is launched from the Kennedy Space Center, placing its crew on a lunar trajectory for the first visit to another celestial body by humans.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Blanc, Jacques Bergerac, Kaitlyn, Aki Hoshino, Daniel Bedingfield, Connie Kaldor, Scott Alexander, Philip Wiegratz, Tilda Swinton, Philip Oakey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1988.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1988 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1974. Your score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1988
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,487 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,829 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 389
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2020
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1996 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1974 (-208)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison (December 24, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1942 – Bernd Herzsprung, German actor; March 19, 1902 – Louisa Ghijs, Belgian-German actress (d. 1985); February 25, 1965 – Maricel Soriano, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,164