Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1989. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,272 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,757 days or 10.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 29, 2021.
If a dog named Streak - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Streak will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Streak will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1942Reinhard Mey
- 1943Jack Nance
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen
- 1951Nick Gilder
- 1953Betty Wright
- 1977A. J. Bowen
- 1985Kotaro Yanagi
- 1985Tom Sturridge
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1918Donald Regan, American colonel and politician, 11th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2003)
- 1949Thomas Sankara, Burkinabé captain and politician, 5th President of Burkina Faso (d. 1987)
- 1951Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd)
- 1961The Patriot, American wrestler
- 1966Adam Schefter, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1973Irakli Alasania, Georgian colonel and politician, Georgian Minister of Defense
- 1980Royce Ring, American baseball player
- 1986Davey Browne, Australian boxer (d. 2015)
- 1987Ryza Cenon, Filipino actress and dancer
- 1994Eva Paalma, Estonian tennis player
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZDABRPLHRIEA? Check your answers here: Word finder ZDABRPLHRIEA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1919American anarchist Emma Goldman is deported to Russia.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
- 1994Mexican volcano Popocatépetl, dormant for 47 years, erupts gases and ash.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Noble, Ryan Bang, Aurora Bautista, Gracita Morales, Brooke Adams, Paul Arcand, Pierre Schaeffer, Andi Eigenmann, Michael Jackson, Sam Worthington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1989.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1989 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1981. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 51 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,272 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,757 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 381
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2021
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1981 (-187)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins (December 23, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1930 – Georges Descrières, French actor (d. 2013); November 5, 1963 – Andrea McArdle, American actress and singer; October 6, 1977 – Jamie Laurie, American singer-songwriter (Flobots).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095