Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1901 was a Sunday and it was the 356th day of the year 1901. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,088 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,363 days or 39.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1933.
If a dog named Snowy - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snowy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Patricia Hayes
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1921Hawkshaw Hawkins
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1962Ralph Fiennes
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1968Lauralee Bell
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1987Osamu Adachi
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1723Carl Friedrich Abel, German viol player and composer (d. 1787)
- 1865Charles Sands, American golfer and tennis player (d. 1945)
- 1914Satchidananda Saraswati, Indian-American guru and educator (d. 2002)
- 1948Noel Edmonds, English game show host
- 1962Ralph Fiennes, English actor and singer
- 1967Paul Morris, Australian race car driver
- 1967Stéphane Gendron, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1977Steve Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Dennis Armfield, Australian footballer
- 1996Makisig Morales, Filipino singer and actor (Mak and the Dudes)
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tommy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1864Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his “March to the Sea”.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1890Cornwallis Valley Railway begins operation between Kentville and Kingsport, Nova Scotia.
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: Himarë is captured by the Greek army.
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1997Hussein Farrah Aidid relinquishes the disputed title of President of Somalia by signing the Cairo Declaration, in Cairo, Egypt. It is the first major step towards reconciliation in Somalia since 1991.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin O'Connor, Erika Sawajiri, Anna Faris, Rubén Blades, Robert Pugh, Beau Bridges, Bruce Davison, Frank Dunlop, Michael E. Knight, Marcia Hines.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1901.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1901 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1915. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1901
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 11 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 43,088 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,363 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,459
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1933
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1924 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1915 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1963 – Lauren Holly, American-Canadian actress; May 21, 1918 – Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988); November 16, 1949 – Arrow, Montserratian singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,998