Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1908 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hinckley - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hinckley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hinckley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Pierre Brasseur
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1919Lil Green
- 1958David Heavener
- 1960Luther Campbell
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1968Dina Meyer
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
- 1996Makisig Morales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1889Minor Watson, American actor (d. 1965)
- 1915Phillip Glasier, English author and academic (d. 2000)
- 1933John Hartle, English motorcycle racer (d. 1968)
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski, Polish-American actor and author (d. 1969)
- 1942Dick Parry, English saxophonist (Jokers Wild)
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis, American actress
- 1975Dmitri Khokhlov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1978Anthony Jeselnik, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1981Marina Kuptsova, Russian high jumper
- 1983Drew Hankinson, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1947The Constituent Assembly of Italy approves the Constitution of Italy.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1997Acteal massacre: Attendees at a prayer meeting of Roman Catholic activists for indigenous causes in the small village of Acteal in the Mexican state of Chiapas are massacred by paramilitary forces.
- 2001Burhanuddin Rabbani, political leader of the Northern Alliance, hands over power in Afghanistan to the interim government headed by President Hamid Karzai.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Toussaint, Richard McGonagle, Richard Wright, Dorothy Dandridge, Corin Nemec, Sukhwinder Singh, Grace Moore, Ian Maxtone-Graham, Dolphy, Brady Bluhm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 22, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1933 – Erik Darling, American singer-songwriter (The Weavers and The Tarriers) (d. 2008); February 1, 1975 – Big Boi, American rapper and producer (Outkast and Purple Ribbon All-Stars); April 26, 1940 – Giorgio Moroder, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177