Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1917 was a Saturday and it was the 356th day of the year 1917. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,742 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,581 days or 34.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1949.
If a dog named Zinn - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zinn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zinn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1909Patricia Hayes
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1962Ralph Fiennes
- 1968Dina Meyer
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1983Jennifer Hawkins
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1936James Burke, Irish historian and author
- 1937Charlotte Lamb, English author (d. 2000)
- 1941Tiit Pääsuke, Estonian painter
- 1967Rebecca Harris, English politician
- 1970Gary Anderson, Scottish darts player
- 1971Ajeenkya Patil, Indian economist and academic
- 1978Joanne Kelly, Canadian actress
- 1986Dennis Armfield, Australian footballer
- 1991Paul Alo-Emile, New Zealand-Australian rugby player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Casey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1890Cornwallis Valley Railway begins operation between Kentville and Kingsport, Nova Scotia.
- 1920The GOELRO economic development plan is adopted by the 8th Congress of Soviets of the Russian SFSR.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 1997Hussein Farrah Aidid relinquishes the disputed title of President of Somalia by signing the Cairo Declaration, in Cairo, Egypt. It is the first major step towards reconciliation in Somalia since 1991.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Rubin, Mick Foley, Perry Fenwick, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Robert Hossein, Regina Belle, Tootsie Guevara, Robert Z. Leonard, Kelli O'Hara, Jacob Latimore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1917.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1917 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 21, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1927. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1917
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 244 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,742 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,278
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1949
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 21, 1947 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1927 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1922 – Michel Galabru, Moroccian-French actor and playwright; September 28, 1970 – Yūji Kishi, Japanese actor; March 29, 1950 – Norman Snow, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005