Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1948. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,999 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,666 days or 23.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1980.
If a dog named Babette - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Babette will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Babette will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1905Pierre Brasseur
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1987Osamu Adachi
- 1993Meghan Trainor
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1805John Obadiah Westwood, English entomologist and archaeologist (d. 1893)
- 1924Frank Corsaro, American actor and director
- 1937Charlotte Lamb, English author (d. 2000)
- 1941Tiit Pääsuke, Estonian painter
- 1944Barry Jenkins, English drummer (The Animals and The Nashville Teens)
- 1948Noel Edmonds, English game show host
- 1953Ian Turnbull, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Dan Petrescu, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier, French actor and singer
- 1992Michaela Hončová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Stanley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1937The Lincoln Tunnel opens to traffic in New York City.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1974The house of former British Prime Minister Edward Heath is attacked by members of the Provisional IRA.
- 1984Bernhard Goetz shoots four would-be muggers on an express train in Manhattan section of New York, New York.
- 2010The repeal of the Don't ask, don't tell policy, the 17-year-old policy banning homosexuals serving openly in the United States military, is signed into law by President Barack Obama.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Édith Piaf, Laura Schlessinger, Delphine Seyrig, José María Cano, Stuart Erwin, Maya Sansa, Kelly Ripa, Aylin Aslım, Nico Mastorakis, Kang Dong-won.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1948 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1922. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1948
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,999 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,666 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 880
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1980
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1922 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1927 – Ken Dodd, English singer-songwriter and actor; July 10, 1954 – Neil Tennant, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys and Electronic); May 15, 1984 – Mr Probz, Dutch singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022