Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 356th day of the year 1949. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,503 days or 23.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 864 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1981.
If a dog named Mulani - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mulani will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mulani will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens
- 1919Lil Green
- 1921Hawkshaw Hawkins
- 1936Héctor Elizondo
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1951Dan Martin
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1987Osamu Adachi
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1807Johan Sebastian Welhaven, Norwegian author, poet, and critic (d. 1873)
- 1869Edwin Arlington Robinson, American poet and playwright (d. 1935)
- 1889Minor Watson, American actor (d. 1965)
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski, Polish-American actor and author (d. 1969)
- 1948Don Kardong, American runner, journalist, and author
- 1951Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, Irish general and businessman
- 1963Brian McMillan, South African cricketer and educator
- 1963Luna H. Mitani, Japanese-American painter and illustrator
- 1967Rebecca Harris, English politician
- 1974Heather Donahue, American actress
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Barbara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1997Acteal massacre: Attendees at a prayer meeting of Roman Catholic activists for indigenous causes in the small village of Acteal in the Mexican state of Chiapas are massacred by paramilitary forces.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Hurst, Jesse Moss, Melissa Auf der Maur, Katharina Thalbach, Shunya Shiraishi, Justin Mentell, Adam Sessler, Jeff Conaway, Charles Drake, Tony Lo Bianco.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1949.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1949 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1951. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,508 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 864
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1981
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1951 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1966 – Richard Gomez, Filipino actor and politician; November 4, 1961 – Les Sampou, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 7, 1922 – Leon Bibb, American-Canadian singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000