Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 356th day of the year 1949. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,633 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,544 days or 23.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1981.
If a dog named Neil - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Neil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1967Richey Edwards
- 1978Joanne Kelly
- 1989Jordin Sparks
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1178Emperor Antoku of Japan (d. 1185)
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1872Camille Guérin, French veterinarian and bacteriologist (d. 1961)
- 1885Deems Taylor, American conductor and critic (d. 1966)
- 1887Srinivasa Ramanujan, Indian mathematician and theorist (d. 1920)
- 1905Kenneth Rexroth, American poet and academic (d. 1982)
- 1915Barbara Billingsley, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1948Martin Yan, Chinese chef and author
- 1969Myriam Bédard, Canadian biathlete
- 1992Aby Maraño, Filipino volleyball player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mckenzie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Embargo Act, forbidding trade with all foreign countries, is passed by the U.S. Congress, at the urging of President Thomas Jefferson.
- 1920The GOELRO economic development plan is adopted by the 8th Congress of Soviets of the Russian SFSR.
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1963The cruise ship Lakonia burns 180 mi north of Madeira, Portugal with the loss of 128 lives.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 1992The Archives of Terror are discovered.
- 1997Acteal massacre: Attendees at a prayer meeting of Roman Catholic activists for indigenous causes in the small village of Acteal in the Mexican state of Chiapas are massacred by paramilitary forces.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linwood Boomer, James Mason, Laurence Leboeuf, Royce Campbell, Alex Fong, Sabrina Sabrok, Dorothy Gibson, Damian Kulash, Katsuhisa Namase, Genesis P-Orridge.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1949.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1949 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1951. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 300 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,633 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,544 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 868
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1981
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1951 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1960 – Pruitt Taylor Vince, American actor and director; December 12, 1903 – Dagmar Nordstrom, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976); April 18, 1985 – Sukollawat Kanarot, Thai actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923