Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1958. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,864 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,621 days or 20.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 775 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1990.
If a dog named Hennry - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hennry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hennry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens
- 1919Lil Green
- 1948Flip Mark
- 1948Rick Nielsen
- 1951Dan Martin
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1962Ralph Fiennes
- 1981David Cormican
- 1993Ali Lohan
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1839John Nevil Maskelyne, English stage magician (d. 1917)
- 1909Patricia Hayes, English actress (d. 1998)
- 1954Hideshi Matsuda, Japanese race car driver
- 1958Frank Gambale, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chick Corea Elektric Band, Return to Forever, and Vital Information)
- 1960Luther Campbell, American rapper and actor (2 Live Crew)
- 1963Luna H. Mitani, Japanese-American painter and illustrator
- 1965Urszula Włodarczyk, Polish heptathlete and triple jumper
- 1972Vanessa Paradis, French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier, French actor and singer
- 1999Ameer Idreis, Emirati-Canadian author
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Veronica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1920The GOELRO economic development plan is adopted by the 8th Congress of Soviets of the Russian SFSR.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1947The Constituent Assembly of Italy approves the Constitution of Italy.
- 1987In Zimbabwe, the political parties ZANU and ZAPU reach an agreement that ends the violence in the Matabeleland region known as the Gukurahundi.
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1999Korean Air Cargo Flight 8509, a Boeing 747-200F crashes shortly after take-off from London Stansted Airport due to pilot error. All 4 crew members are killed.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Keyes, Ethan Kath, Harriet Smithson, Randy Jones, Irvin Kershner, Kevin Tighe, Firdous Bamji, Lehmber Hussainpuri, Guy Beaulne, Ruth Chatterton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1958.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1958 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1944. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by The Chipmunks with David Seville as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1958
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,864 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,621 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 775
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1990
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1944 (-179)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by The Chipmunks with David Seville (December 22, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1955 – Iman, Somalian-English model and actress; July 4, 1964 – Mark Whiting, American actor, director, and screenwriter; September 15, 1908 – Penny Singleton, American actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,162