Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens
- 1948Flip Mark
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1958David Heavener
- 1960Luther Campbell
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1968Lauralee Bell
- 1981David Cormican
- 1989Jordin Sparks
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1874Franz Schmidt, Austrian cellist, pianist, and composer (d. 1939)
- 1885Deems Taylor, American conductor and critic (d. 1966)
- 1905Pierre Levegh, Frencg racing driver (d. 1955)
- 1935Paulo Rocha, Portuguese director and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1951Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, Irish general and businessman
- 1955Lonnie Smith, American baseball player
- 1965Urszula Włodarczyk, Polish heptathlete and triple jumper
- 1967Paul Morris, Australian race car driver
- 1986Dennis Armfield, Australian footballer
- 1987Éder, Bissau-Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1963The cruise ship Lakonia burns 180 mi north of Madeira, Portugal with the loss of 128 lives.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 1997Acteal massacre: Attendees at a prayer meeting of Roman Catholic activists for indigenous causes in the small village of Acteal in the Mexican state of Chiapas are massacred by paramilitary forces.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddy Arnold, Danny Trejo, Elliot Easton, Demir Demirkan, Cathy Tyson, Roger Sanchez, Scatman Crothers, Ali Landry, Paul Michael Robinson, Alan Alda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 22, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1971 – Leisha Hailey, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress (Uh Huh Her and The Murmurs); September 29, 1980 – Zachary Levi, American actor and director; January 20, 1954 – Rudy La Scala, Venezuelan singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956