Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 356th day of the year 1971. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,026 days or 16.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 2003.
If a dog named Kinako - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kinako will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kinako will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1919Lil Green
- 1949Robin Gibb
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1968Dina Meyer
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier
- 1993Meghan Trainor
- 1996Makisig Morales
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1856Frank B. Kellogg, American lawyer and politician, 45th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1883Edgard Varèse, French-American composer (d. 1965)
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens, German actor and director (d. 1963)
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft, English actress (d. 1991)
- 1922Jim Wright, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 56th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2015)
- 1944Steve Carlton, American baseball player
- 1961Yuri Malenchenko, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1965Urszula Włodarczyk, Polish heptathlete and triple jumper
- 1970Ted Cruz, Canadian-American lawyer and politician
- 1983Drew Hankinson, American wrestler
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terrance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1807The Embargo Act, forbidding trade with all foreign countries, is passed by the U.S. Congress, at the urging of President Thomas Jefferson.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason.
- 1937The Lincoln Tunnel opens to traffic in New York City.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1984Bernhard Goetz shoots four would-be muggers on an express train in Manhattan section of New York, New York.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bo Derek, Kokia, Grant Gustin, Lalaine, Ginette Reno, Fred Quimby, Joel “JoJo” Hailey, Jimmy Clanton, Dave Lamb, Curtis Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1971.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1968. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brand New Key by Melanie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1971
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,026 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 612
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 2003
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1954 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1968 (-120)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Brand New Key by Melanie (December 25, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1967 – Megumi Hayashibara, Japanese voice actress and singer; July 12, 1954 – Eric Adams, American singer-songwriter (Manowar); April 24, 1914 – Larry J. Blake, American actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139