Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,134 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1949Robin Gibb
- 1958David Heavener
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1968Dina Meyer
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1981David Cormican
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
- 1993Meghan Trainor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1839John Nevil Maskelyne, English stage magician (d. 1917)
- 1885Deems Taylor, American conductor and critic (d. 1966)
- 1889George Hutson, English runner and soldier (d. 1914)
- 1913Giorgio Oberweger, Italian discus thrower and hurdler (d. 1998)
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1948Martin Yan, Chinese chef and author
- 1955Galina Murašova, Lithuanian discus thrower
- 1971Ajeenkya Patil, Indian economist and academic
- 1972Kirk Maltby, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Marcin Mięciel, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1963The cruise ship Lakonia burns 180 mi north of Madeira, Portugal with the loss of 128 lives.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 1992The Archives of Terror are discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elliott Jordan, Jennifer Dale, Marc Summers, Sam Phillips, Kevin Eldon, Martin Spanjers, Mizuki Fukumura, Eleanor Bron, Pierre Blanchar, Pierre Lapointe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 22, 1975.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Do It Again by The Staple Singers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1901 – Louis Armstrong, American trumpet player and singer (d. 1971); October 2, 1958 – Wayne Toups, American singer-songwriter and accordion player; August 24, 1958 – Steve Guttenberg, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932