Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 356th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1949Robin Gibb
- 1958David Heavener
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1966Marcel Schirmer
- 1968Lauralee Bell
- 1993Meghan Trainor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1905Kenneth Rexroth, American poet and academic (d. 1982)
- 1930Ardalion Ignatyev, Russian sprinter (d. 1998)
- 1947Brian Daley, American author and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1959Bernd Schuster, German footballer and manager
- 1960Luther Campbell, American rapper and actor (2 Live Crew)
- 1960Patrick Fitzgerald, American lawyer
- 1987Johannes Ahun, Estonian windsurfer
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier, French actor and singer
- 1996Makisig Morales, Filipino singer and actor (Mak and the Dudes)
- 1998G. Hannelius, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1807The Embargo Act, forbidding trade with all foreign countries, is passed by the U.S. Congress, at the urging of President Thomas Jefferson.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 2008An ash dike ruptured at a solid waste containment area in Roane County, Tennessee, releasing 1.1 e9USgal of coal fly ash slurry.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Watanabe, R. D. Burman, Sara Quin, Joey Wong, Ariana Richards, Louis Johnson, Murray Grand, Yusuke Yamamoto, Omkarnath Thakur, Cyhi the Prynce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 22, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1952 – Bob Casale, American guitarist, keyboard player, and producer (Devo) (d. 2014); August 1, 1923 – Val Bettin, American actor; October 4, 1981 – Shaura, Japanese singer (Moi dix Mois).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071