Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1902 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1902. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,657 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,552 days or 39.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1934.
If a dog named Aldi - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 555 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aldi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aldi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Birger Malmsten
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1931Ronnie Schell
- 1957Trisha Goddard
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1959Demet Akbağ
- 1962Keiji Mutoh
- 1972Christian Potenza
- 1979Holly Madison
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis, Greek singer
- 1937Nelson Shanks, American painter (d. 2015)
- 1940Eugene Record, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Chi-Lites) (d. 2005)
- 1941Tim Hardin, American singer-songwriter (d. 1980)
- 1943Queen Silvia of Sweden
- 1953Belinda Lang, English actress
- 1968René Tretschok, German footballer and manager
- 1975Vadim Sharifijanov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1977Jari Mäenpää, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wintersun, Ensiferum, and Arthemesia)
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura, Thai actress
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 679King Dagobert II is murdered while hunting.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1979Soviet war in Afghanistan: Soviet Union forces occupy Kabul, the Afghan capital.
- 1990History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88.5% of Slovenia’s overall electorate vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russ Meyer, Adriana Barraza, Roland Topor, Wil Francis, Betty Thomas, Zhou Mi, Rick Davies, Peter Hammill, Bruce Payne, Jennifer Dale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1902.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1902 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 24, 1915. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1902
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,657 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,552 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,478
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1934
- Age in dog years: 555 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1926 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 24, 1915 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1990 – Hikaru Yaotome, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP and Ya-ya-yah); December 26, 1935 – Abdul "Duke" Fakir, American singer (Four Tops); February 9, 1990 – Camille Winbush, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903