Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 357th day of the year 1943. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,332 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,111 days or 24.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 925 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1975.
If a dog named Roorey - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roorey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roorey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939La Lupe
- 1961Lorna Tolentino
- 1971Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
- 1972Christian Potenza
- 1979Holly Madison
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura
- 1987Kana Kurashina
- 1988Eliana Ramos
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1843Richard Conner, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1924)
- 1907James Roosevelt, American general and politician (d. 1991)
- 1919Kenneth M. Taylor, American pilot and general (d. 2006)
- 1937Nelson Shanks, American painter (d. 2015)
- 1950Richard Dannatt, Baron Dannatt, English general
- 1958Victoria Williams, American singer-songwriter (Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers)
- 1963Jim Harbaugh, American football player and coach
- 1968Olga Shishigina, Kazakhstani hurdler
- 1979Summer Altice, American model and actress
- 1983Michael Chopra, English footballer
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 1979Soviet war in Afghanistan: Soviet Union forces occupy Kabul, the Afghan capital.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kailash Kher, David Wright, Génesis Rodríguez, Paul Herman, Mike Scala, Bobby Womack, Sevinç Erbulak, John Inman, Mike D, Odeya Rush.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1943.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1943 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,332 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,111 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 925
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1975
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1937 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 1949 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1941 – Franco Nero, Italian actor and producer; April 26, 1970 – Melania Trump, Slovenian-American model and jewelry designer; September 24, 1936 – Jim Henson, American puppeteer, director, producer and screenwriter, created The Muppets (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,745