Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 357th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,264 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,088 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1975.
If a dog named Izze - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Izze will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Izze will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Elizabeth Hartman
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1951Shōfukutei Tsurube II
- 1953Belinda Lang
- 1958Joan Severance
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1976Jamie Noble
- 1977Jari Mäenpää
- 1979Holly Madison
- 1986Noël Wells
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1870John Marin, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1918Kumar Pallana, Indian-American actor (d. 2013)
- 1920Birger Malmsten, Swedish actor (d. 1991)
- 1949Adrian Belew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson, Tom Tom Club, and The Bears)
- 1950Vicente del Bosque, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1967Tim Fountain, English author and playwright
- 1970Raymont Harris, American football player
- 1971Michalis Klokidis, Greek footballer
- 1972Christian Potenza, Canadian actor and producer
- 1981Mario Santana, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Cesario, Rianti Cartwright, Eva Bartok, Nagisa Katahira, Jonathan Cain, Ralph Richardson, Timothy B. Schmit, John Ventimiglia, Berton Churchill, Alexa PenaVega.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 23, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1975 – Faye Tozer, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Steps); July 13, 1948 – Daphne Maxwell Reid, American actress and producer; May 5, 1940 – Lasse Åberg, Swedish actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271