Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 357th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 914 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Netti - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Netti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Netti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ike Jones
- 1931Ronnie Schell
- 1946Edita Gruberová
- 1951Shōfukutei Tsurube II
- 1953Belinda Lang
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1968Karyn Bryant
- 1977Tore Johansen
- 1984Dudu Aharon
- 1985Luke O'Loughlin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1513Thomas Smith, English diplomat and scholar (d. 1577)
- 1822Wilhelm Bauer, German engineer (d. 1875)
- 1843Richard Conner, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1924)
- 1937Avi, American author
- 1957Trisha Goddard, English television host and actress
- 1962Stefan Hell, Romanian-German physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1978Jodie Marsh, English model and actress
- 1979Holly Madison, American model and actress
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura, Thai actress
- 1988Eri Kamei, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Morning Musume Sakuragumi, and Tanpopo)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Huneric dies and is succeeded by his nephew Gunthamund, who becomes king of the Vandals. During his reign Christians are protected from persecution.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatsuhisa Suzuki, David Koepp, John Sayles, Albert Üksip, Andrea Corr, Ryzza Mae Dizon, Janus del Prado, Snitz Edwards, Barbara Becker, Stephen Greif.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 23, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1942 – John Grillo, English actor and playwright; July 1, 1928 – Bobby Day, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Hollywood Flames and Bob & Earl) (d. 1990); August 3, 1973 – Stephen Graham, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244