Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1947. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,939 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,980 days or 24.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1979.
If a dog named Ellie Sue - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ellie Sue will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ellie Sue will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Kumar Pallana
- 1946Susan Lucci
- 1948Charles Herbert
- 1953Belinda Lang
- 1966Badi Assad
- 1977Tore Johansen
- 1984Dudu Aharon
- 1988Eliana Ramos
- 1988Yuka Kashino
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1867Madam C. J. Walker, American businesswoman and philanthropist, founded the Madame C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company (d. 1919)
- 1878Stephen Timoshenko, Ukrainian-American engineer and academic (d. 1972)
- 1925Rayner Unwin, English publisher (d. 2000)
- 1935Paul Hornung, American football player and sportscaster
- 1951Shōfukutei Tsurube II, Japanese actor and comedian
- 1964Eddie Vedder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Bad Radio, and Hovercraft)
- 1971Jo Johnson, English banker, journalist, and politician
- 1980Elvin Ng, Singaporean actor
- 1981Beth, Spanish singer and actress
- 1984Josh Satin, American baseball player
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558Chlothar I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1958Dedication of Tokyo Tower, the world’s highest self-supporting iron tower.
- 1970The North Tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan, New York, New York is topped out at 1368 ft, making it the tallest building in the world.
- 2002An MQ-1 Predator is shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Newell, Rachael MacFarlane, Ade Edmondson, Jacob Hoggard, Ronnie Corbett, Claude Miller, Mary Carlisle, Dihan Slabbert, Arnold Stang, Nathan Lopez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1947 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1977. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1965. Your score is -91. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,939 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,980 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 913
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1979
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1977 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1965 (-91)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1965 – Aamir Khan, Indian actor, director, and producer; October 11, 1946 – Gary Mallaber, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Raven and Steve Miller Band); March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852