Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1964 was a Wednesday and it was the 358th day of the year 1964. It was the 52nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,593 days or 18.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1996.
If a dog named Marlin - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marlin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Marlin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Kumar Pallana
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1940Jorma Kaukonen
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1967Carla Bruni
- 1968Quincy Jones III
- 1971Masayoshi Yamazaki
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura
- 1987Kana Kurashina
- 1990Anna Maria Perez de Taglé
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1173Louis I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1231)
- 1597Martin Opitz, German poet and composer (d. 1639)
- 1874Viggo Wiehe, Danish actor (d. 1956)
- 1939La Lupe, Cuban-American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1943Queen Silvia of Sweden
- 1957Trisha Goddard, English television host and actress
- 1975Vadim Sharifijanov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1987Owen Franks, New Zealand rugby player
- 1988Yuka Kashino, Japanese singer and dancer (Perfume)
- 1990Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, American actress and singer
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1688As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 1979Soviet war in Afghanistan: Soviet Union forces occupy Kabul, the Afghan capital.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 2002An MQ-1 Predator is shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy García, Lucie Silvas, Freddie Perren, Paul Richter, Chris Daughtry, Sonny Strait, Rachid Bouchareb, Aubrey Miles, Phyllis Curtin, Natasha Gregson Wagner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1964.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1964 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +215. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Feel Fine by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 358th day of 1964
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 52nd Wednesday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,593 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 669
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+215)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-126)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: I Feel Fine by The Beatles (December 26, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1950 – John Sayles, American actor, director, and screenwriter; February 21, 1948 – Bill Slayback, American baseball player and singer (d. 2015); June 29, 1920 – Ray Harryhausen, American animator and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897