Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,184 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Sunny - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sunny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sunny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Birger Malmsten
- 1936Frederic Forrest
- 1943Harry Shearer
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1962Keiji Mutoh
- 1969Mary Boquitas
- 1972Christian Potenza
- 1974Mieszko Talarczyk
- 1975Lady Starlight
- 1976Jamie Noble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1750Frederick Augustus I of Saxony (d. 1827)
- 1790Jean-François Champollion, French philologist, orientalist, and scholar (d. 1832)
- 1907James Roosevelt, American general and politician (d. 1991)
- 1919Kenneth M. Taylor, American pilot and general (d. 2006)
- 1937Avi, American author
- 1943Elizabeth Hartman, American actress (d. 1987)
- 1943Harry Shearer, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Barry Kooser, American painter and animator
- 1971Corey Haim, Canadian-American actor and producer (d. 2010)
- 1983Hanley Ramírez, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 2002An MQ-1 Predator is shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ajith Kumar, Armie Hammer, Zoe Laskari, Maki Horikita, Jamielee McPherson, Steve Harwell, Smaragda Karydi, Davis Guggenheim, Richard Ayoade, Léo-Ernest Ouimet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 23, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1952 – Patti Davis, American actress and author; January 19, 1917 – John Raitt, American actor and singer (d. 2005); November 2, 1915 – Sidney Luft, American film producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275