Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 1989. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,157 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,719 days or 10.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2021.
If a dog named Steffie - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Steffie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Steffie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Esther Phillips
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1959Demet Akbağ
- 1963Jess Harnell
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1968Karyn Bryant
- 1977Tore Johansen
- 1978Estella Warren
- 1979Summer Altice
- 1984Dudu Aharon
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1173Louis I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1231)
- 1839János Murkovics, Slovene-Hungarian author and educator (d. 1917)
- 1900Otto Soglow, American cartoonist (d. 1975)
- 1919Kenneth M. Taylor, American pilot and general (d. 2006)
- 1947Bill Rodgers, American runner
- 1949Reinhold Weege, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2012)
- 1967Carla Bruni, Italian-French singer-songwriter and model
- 1970Holly Samos, English radio host
- 1978Víctor Martínez, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1984Dudu Aharon, Israeli singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1919Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 becomes law in the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zachary Gordon, Seth Putnam, Al McKay, Ken Curtis, Matt Knudsen, Florence Ballard, Ai Kago, Corbin Bernsen, Valeen Montenegro, Franchot Tone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1989 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +226. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1981. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,157 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 378
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2021
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+226)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1981 (-134)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins (December 23, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1980 – Jason Ritter, American actor and producer; February 21, 1978 – Kim Ha-neul, South Korean actress; June 29, 1919 – Lloyd Richards, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,988