Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 358th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bankie - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bankie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bankie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911James Gregory
- 1921Guy Beaulne
- 1936Frederic Forrest
- 1940Eugene Record
- 1949Reinhold Weege
- 1959Demet Akbağ
- 1962Keiji Mutoh
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1969Martha Byrne
- 1977Jari Mäenpää
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1822Wilhelm Bauer, German engineer (d. 1875)
- 1911Marie Orav, Estonian chess player (d. 1994)
- 1935Esther Phillips, American singer (d. 1984)
- 1947Bill Rodgers, American runner
- 1953Andres Alver, Estonian architect
- 1958Joan Severance, American model, actress, and producer
- 1958Victoria Williams, American singer-songwriter (Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers)
- 1984Josh Satin, American baseball player
- 1986Beau Champion, Australian rugby player
- 1987Kana Kurashina, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Huneric dies and is succeeded by his nephew Gunthamund, who becomes king of the Vandals. During his reign Christians are protected from persecution.
- 558Chlothar I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1990History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88.5% of Slovenia’s overall electorate vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
- 2002An MQ-1 Predator is shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Handler, Christopher Sabat, Max Reinhardt, Ingeborg Spangsfeldt, Tarkan, Philip Daniel Bolden, Mikelangelo Loconte, Charles Bickford, Stephanie Jacobsen, Nancy Wu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 23, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1947 – Ted Danson, American actor and producer; March 2, 1983 – Deuce, American singer-songwriter and producer (Hollywood Undead); October 18, 1966 – Angela Visser, Dutch model and actress, Miss Universe 1989.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180