Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 2006. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,321 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,440 days or 3.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2038.
If a dog named Mambahla - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mambahla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mambahla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911James Gregory
- 1935Esther Phillips
- 1937Barney Rosenzweig
- 1967Carla Bruni
- 1968Lucy Bell
- 1971Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
- 1976Jamie Noble
- 1980Elvin Ng
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1758Nathan Wilson, American soldier and politician (d. 1834)
- 1870John Marin, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1902Charan Singh, Indian lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of India (d. 1987)
- 1911Marie Orav, Estonian chess player (d. 1994)
- 1925Rayner Unwin, English publisher (d. 2000)
- 1933Akihito, Japanese emperor
- 1937Avi, American author
- 1942John Peterman, American businessman, founded The J. Peterman Company
- 1948Rick Wohlhuter, American runner
- 1970Holly Samos, English radio host
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Huneric dies and is succeeded by his nephew Gunthamund, who becomes king of the Vandals. During his reign Christians are protected from persecution.
- 558Chlothar I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1688As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 1972A 6.5 magnitude earthquake strikes the Nicaraguan capital of Managua killing more than 10,000.
- 2003PetroChina Chuandongbei natural gas field explosion, Guoqiao, Kai County, Chongqing, China, killing at least 234.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Davorin Popović, María Barranco, Małgorzata Braunek, Eric Close, Valya Balkanska, Afrojack, The Singing Nun, Wolfman Jack, Donna Lewis, Joanna Barnes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 2006.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 2006 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 21, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,321 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,440 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 146
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2038
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 1982 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 21, 2002 (-104)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (December 23, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1960 – Joe Ranft, American animator, screenwriter, and voice actor (d. 2005); December 26, 1941 – Daniel Schmid, Swiss actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); July 27, 1929 – Harvey Fuqua, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Moonglows and New Birth) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883