Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,257 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,419 days or 4 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 144 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2038.
If a dog named Au Lait - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Au Lait will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Au Lait will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Guy Beaulne
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1931Ronnie Schell
- 1940Jorma Kaukonen
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1958Joan Severance
- 1968Karyn Bryant
- 1968Lucy Bell
- 1971Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1597Martin Opitz, German poet and composer (d. 1639)
- 1902Charan Singh, Indian lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of India (d. 1987)
- 1926Robert Bly, American poet and author
- 1931Ronnie Schell, American actor
- 1938Bob Kahn, American computer scientist and engineer, co-developed the Transmission Control Protocol
- 1939Nancy Graves, American artist (d. 1995)
- 1942Quentin Bryce, Australian lawyer and politician, 25th Governor-General of Australia
- 1964Eddie Vedder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Bad Radio, and Hovercraft)
- 1970Holly Samos, English radio host
- 1971Jo Johnson, English banker, journalist, and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Magdhaba – Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 1972A 6.5 magnitude earthquake strikes the Nicaraguan capital of Managua killing more than 10,000.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1986Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager, lands at Edwards Air Force Base in California becoming the first aircraft to fly non-stop around the world without aerial or ground refueling.
- 2003PetroChina Chuandongbei natural gas field explosion, Guoqiao, Kai County, Chongqing, China, killing at least 234.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chloé Sainte-Marie, Toby Huss, John McTiernan, Kathleen Herles, Michael Wilding, Inva Mula, Wayne Morris, Víctor Jara, Joe Gilgun, Arthur Franz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 23, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1972 – Aaron Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Staind); June 10, 1990 – Tristin Mays, American actress and singer; May 21, 1923 – Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,342