Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 358th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bering - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bering will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bering will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Ava Gardner
- 1924Lee Dorsey
- 1940Janet Carroll
- 1945Steve Smith
- 1969Sean Cameron Michael
- 1970Amaury Nolasco
- 1973Stephenie Meyer
- 1974Thure Lindhardt
- 1986Riyo Mori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1894Georges Guynemer, French captain and pilot (d. 1917)
- 1894Jack Thayer, American businessman (d. 1945)
- 1895E. Roland Harriman, American financier and philanthropist (d. 1978)
- 1924Norman Rossington, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1937John Taylor, Baron Kilclooney, Irish politician
- 1946Brenda Howard, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1949Warwick Brown, Australian race car driver
- 1966Diedrich Bader, American actor
- 1977Gil Seong-joon, South Korean rapper and actor (Leessang)
- 1987Jane Summersett, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502Chinese emperor Xiao Yan names Xiao Tong his heir designate.
- 759Tang dynasty poet Du Fu departs for Chengdu, where he is hosted by fellow poet Pei Di.
- 1294Pope Boniface VIII is elected, replacing St. Celestine V, who had resigned.
- 1818The first performance of “Silent Night” takes place in the church of St. Nikolaus in Oberndorf, Austria.
- 1906Radio: Reginald Fessenden transmits the first radio broadcast; consisting of a poetry reading, a violin solo, and a speech.
- 1942World War II: French monarchist, Fernand Bonnier de La Chapelle, assassinates Vichy French Admiral François Darlan in Algiers, Algeria.
- 1966A Canadair CL-44 chartered by the United States military crashes into a small village in South Vietnam, killing 129.
- 1969Nigerian troops capture Umuahia, the last Biafran capital before its dissolution became Owerri
- 1969The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
- 1994Air France Flight 8969 is hijacked on the ground at Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers, Algeria. Over the course of three days three passengers are killed, as are all four terrorists.
View the complete list of historical events for December 24.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brook Benton, Morgan Brittany, Peggy March, Aline Brosh McKenna, Sean Maher, Penny Marshall, Maria Lawson, Mona Marshall, Christine Woods, Sean Patrick Flanery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 24, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Why by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1963 – D. L. Hughley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 26, 1963 – Musetta Vander, South African model and actress; July 8, 1930 – Jerry Vale, American singer and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198