Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 358th day of the year 1998. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,305 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,768 days or 7.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 281 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 1, 2030.
If a dog named Saraia - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saraia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Saraia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Louis Jouvet
- 1924Lee Dorsey
- 1924Mohammed Rafi
- 1942Indra Bania
- 1955Grand L. Bush
- 1967Pernilla Wahlgren
- 1971Giorgos Alkaios
- 1981Dima Bilan
- 1982Robert Coppola Schwartzman
- 1983Maarten Heijmans
View the complete list of December 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1609Philip Warwick, English politician (d. 1683)
- 1868Emanuel Lasker, German chess player (d. 1941)
- 1879Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (d. 1952)
- 1914Herbert Reinecker, German author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1927Mary Higgins Clark, American author
- 1932On Kawara, Japanese-American painter (d. 2014)
- 1969Brad Anderson, American wrestler
- 1969Nick Love, English film director and writer
- 1983Maarten Heijmans, Dutch actor
- 1985Alexey Dmitriev, German ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kurt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800The Plot of the rue Saint-Nicaise fails to kill Napoleon Bonaparte.
- 1814The Treaty of Ghent is signed ending the War of 1812.
- 1851Library of Congress burns.
- 1951Libya becomes independent from Italy. Idris I is proclaimed King of Libya.
- 1953Tangiwai disaster: In New Zealand’s North Island, at Tangiwai, a railway bridge is damaged by a lahar and collapses beneath a passenger train, killing 151 people.
- 1955NORAD Tracks Santa for the first time in what will become an annual Christmas Eve tradition.
- 1969The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
- 1974Cyclone Tracy devastates Darwin, Australia.
- 1979The first European Ariane rocket is launched.
- 2008Lord’s Resistance Army, a Ugandan rebel group, begins a series of attacks on Democratic Republic of the Congo, massacring more than 400.
View the complete list of December 24 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaime Bergman, Neil Denis, Dirk Shafer, Erik Thomson, Elizabeth Cotten, Janet Ellis, Brett Tucker, Beau Bridges, Tim Gunn, Nadezhda Tolokonnikova.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 24, 1998.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th December 1998 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1975. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 24th December 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 24, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 358th day of 1998
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,305 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,768 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 281
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 1, 2030
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1975 (-130)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion (December 26, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1929 – Saeed Jaffrey, Indian-English actor; September 23, 1959 – Jason Alexander, American actor, singer, director, and producer; March 29, 1986 – Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055