Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 358th day of the year 2006. It was the 52nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,442 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,481 days or 4.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 1, 2038.
If a dog named Yardley - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yardley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yardley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Janet Carroll
- 1957Diane Tell
- 1962Darren Wharton
- 1965Millard Powers
- 1969Sean Cameron Michael
- 1970Amaury Nolasco
- 1977Gil Seong-joon
- 1982Masaki Aiba
- 1983Maarten Heijmans
- 1993Mariya Nishiuchi
View the complete list of December 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1635Mariana of Austria (d. 1696)
- 1937John Taylor, Baron Kilclooney, Irish politician
- 1938Bobby Henrich, American baseball player
- 1942Indra Bania, Indian actor, director, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1945Lemmy, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Motörhead, Hawkwind, The Head Cat, and The Rockin' Vickers)
- 1948Frank Oliver, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1949Randy Neugebauer, American accountant and politician
- 1973Stephenie Meyer, American author and film producer
- 1986Satomi Ishihara, Japanese actress
- 1997Marina Chan, Singaporean swimmer
View the complete list of December 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 640Pope John IV is elected.
- 759Tang dynasty poet Du Fu departs for Chengdu, where he is hosted by fellow poet Pei Di.
- 1500A joint Venetian–Spanish fleet captures the Castle of St. George on the island of Cephalonia.
- 1913The Italian Hall disaster (“1913 Massacre”) in Calumet, Michigan, results in the death of 73 Christmas party goers held by striking mine workers, including 59 children.
- 1964Vietnam War: Viet Cong operatives bomb the Brinks Hotel in Saigon, South Vietnam to demonstrate they can strike an American installation in the heavily guarded capital.
- 1969Charles Manson is allowed to defend himself at the Tate–LaBianca murder trial.
- 1969The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
- 1974Cyclone Tracy devastates Darwin, Australia.
- 1980Witnesses report the first of several sightings of unexplained lights near RAF Woodbridge, in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom, an incident called “Britain’s Roswell”.
- 1997The Sid El-Antri massacre (or Sidi Lamri) in Algeria kills 50–100 people.
View the complete list of December 24 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Gutierrez, Michael Maltese, Ivory Joe Hunter, George S. Irving, Dina Carroll, Paul Sand, Carl Wilson, Beverly Lee, Carl Ng, James Rolfe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 24, 2006.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th December 2006 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 24th December 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 24, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 358th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 52nd Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,442 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,481 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 151
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 1, 2038
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (December 30, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1970 – Mel Jackson, American actor, singer, and producer; February 9, 1978 – Erin O'Connor, English model and actress; October 11, 1962 – Joan Cusack, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758